Welcome to help in math,
Try imagining yourself _using_ what you're learning at any given
moment. The more vivid your imagination, the stronger the effect it
will have on your memory. With math, the thing to do might be to try
to find examples in physics where you would use any new concept or
technique.
I never used to be able to remember quotations from books, and then at
some point I decided that I'd like to be able to do that. online math forum; So now
whenever I read a book, I highlight every interesting sentence or
phrase that I want to remember... and I try to imagine myself in a
situation where I would quote it. And it works!
Now let us learn more on math forum.
Try imagining yourself _using_ what you're learning at any given
moment. The more vivid your imagination, the stronger the effect it
will have on your memory. With math, the thing to do might be to try
to find examples in physics where you would use any new concept or
technique.
I never used to be able to remember quotations from books, and then at
some point I decided that I'd like to be able to do that. online math forum; So now
whenever I read a book, I highlight every interesting sentence or
phrase that I want to remember... and I try to imagine myself in a
situation where I would quote it. And it works!
Now let us learn more on math forum.
No comments:
Post a Comment